Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Product Picks For A Summer Face





When it comes to face makeup I can't get enough. I love trying new primers, bases, bronzers and highlighters. The whole shabang. As it's been absolutely gorgeous weather over here this summer (past few weeks have been sunfilled and hot hot hot - talking 30 degrees) I haven't been wearing much on my face most days, but on makup days the following has been my go-to mix for the face:

To prep and give my face a bit of colour and glow I use Clarins Instant Smooth Self Tanning and my well loved Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation Primer. If I feel the need for foundation I will go for Chanel Vitalumière Aqua and then go over the under eye area and any spots with my MAC Studio Finish Concealer, some days though I skip the foundation and just go over with some studio finish.

To shape things up I reach for Too Faced Chocolate Soleil for some bronzing and contouring as I find that this product has the perfect colour tone for me for the summertime. For blush I tend to go with MAC Extra Dimension Blush in Seduced at Sea unfortunately this is limited edition from the Alluring Aquatics Collection but I do believe you can still get it online. If not Benefit Rockateur is a good dupe. To finish it all off I use the highlighter in the Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette and I have to say - this is probably my favourite highlighter of all time. 

So that's it, my go-to summer face makeup for the days I feel like putting on a little something something. I'd love to know if you have a few products you reach for more during the warmer months! Let me know in the comments!

Love, Emilie 

No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig