Thursday, September 12, 2013

August Favourites




I'm curently sat in my hotel room in Manchester, frustrated at the super slow WiFi and at myself for not updating this blog of mine. I do blame the internet though.. and the massive amount of other things I've had to fix and sort out during the past days. I'm loving Manchester by the way, although I find it a bit silly that I came out here this early as I won't be able to move into my hall until Thursday or Friday.. Anyway, not the point of this post! I might be a few days late with it, but here you have my favourites from August!

DiorSkin Nude BB Cream applied with the Sigmax Angled Top Kabuki has been my go-to base together with Benefit's Hoola Bronzer to give a bit of definiton and healthy glow. For brows I've gone back to an 'old' fave, BrowZings also by Benefit. On the eyes I kept it neutral (and matte) as usual and for most of the days I went with an all MAC trio consisting of Omega, Espresso and Cork. Another old, but good un' is my Revlon Kissable Balm Stain  in Rendez-Vous. I've also been trying to get my hands and nails in an ok state before uni and the Soap & Glory Hand Food has been a good help. Last but definitely not least is my biggest favourite as of late: Roberto Cavalli's new perfume Just Cavalli. It smells incredible and I'm gutted that I didn't get the full size bottle before I left Norway as I can't find it anywhere here!

Those were all my main favourites from the past month or so, I don't know if you all enjoy these monthly favourites posts or not, but I do like to write them and I like to read others as well so I'll keep doing them until you all tell me not to :) If you did like this post you can follow my blog HERE on Bloglovin' to see more!


Love, Em

3 comments:

- said...

Hoola is my all time favorite bronzer. I feel like it lasts forever! Great picks :)
Just followed xx

http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

love those mac shades! I have them too! And the brow kit is my saviour!

cocopopscouture.com xx

Becky Fearn said...

lovely, which of those mac shadows would you use for eyebrows? I'm trying to put together a palette that has everything I need!

beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

B xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig