Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Makeover

A couple weeks ago my dear friend Rebekka got a little makeover from me, and although she is absolutely gorgeous without any make-up, you could really tell how much of a differenc make-up can do. I really liked how it turned out and wanted to share the "difference" with all of you, so after asking her permission here it is :) 

 I went for glowing skin and bronzed up eyes using a good amount of cream products. On the cheeks I put my much loved Sleek Contour in medium, the Bourjois cream blush in 02 and my trusty TopShop cream highligher from the little quad they do. For the eyes I started with Maybeline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze as a base with MAC's Woodwinked all over, Cork in the outer crease and Omega to soften up the edges. As an inner highligt I used Virgin in the UD Naked palette. I did also apply some Diorskin Nude mixed with Clinique's Even Better foundation for a flawless base (applied that before the cheek+eyes obviously) as well as filling in her eyebrows a tiny bit with Benefit BrowZings. And with that I was done!

I hope you enjoyed this post, a new tutorial and review will be up in the next few days so keep an eye out for that :) And if you haven't already, you can follow my blog here on Bloglovin'.


Lots of Love,
Em

FOLLOW ME:

7 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks beautiful, great job!
Please check out my new blog,

theglamaddict.blogspot.com

Frankie Amelia said...

She looks really pretty, i love the eye look youve given her!

Lovely blog, would love you to follow mine back.

www.frankiebooxx.blogspot.co.uk

Frankie xXx

Becky Fearn said...

Love the eyes, gorgeous!!

beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

B xx

Unknown said...

Thank you! I'll head over straight away :) xx

Unknown said...

Thank you dear! I will check out your blog now! xx Em

Unknown said...

Thank you hon! xx

Unknown said...

She looks beautiful! It's just the right amount of makeup as she looks done but still quite natural. Good Job!

beemily17.blogspot.com

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig