Monday, August 05, 2013

Golden Zara Love

A few weeks ago I saw Kayleigh from Couture Girl post an Instagram photo of a pair of gorgeous Zara heels with the caption that she was selling them. As the shoe-holic and shopaholic I am, I went for it and bought them. A short week later and they were on my doorstep - literally. I was about to step on them as I walked out! Anyway, I love them so much that I figured it was only a matter of days before I had to share them with you guys, so here they are - my precious Zara heels in all their glory...on my feet. I hope none of you have a pet peeve about feet...nor a fetish. Both would make this a bit awkward. Now, enough of the ramble!

These heels are pretty much just your normal sandal heels in black suede, with a strap over the toes and one around the ankle, with a little gold buckle to hold it in place. The actual heel part of them is what's so gorgeous as it is covered in shiny gold! Ahhh, love. As for how comfortable they are - considering the heels are thin they are very comfortable. The perfect pair for any occasion whether it may be work, shopping, dinner, a party, a wedding - anything, anytime :)

I realised it's a bit odd to dedicate a whole post to one pair of shoes but oh well. If you do enjoy these kind of haul posts then let me know and I will do some more - I have some new purchases lying around that I can show you if you'd like it! And if you haven't already I would really appreciate it if you'd follow my blog on Bloglovin' and Facebook :)


Lots of Love,
Em

FOLLOW ME:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They look fab on your darling! Glad you like them :) x x x.

Becky Fearn said...

These are great, good buy!


beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk


B xx

Unknown said...

Wow, these are absolutely gorgeous!

Megan xxx
Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig