Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Duty Free Pick-Ups

Alright, so I am back from Scotland and T in the Park (which was amazing and epic by the way), and with me I bring a few sneaky treats from the duty free's great selection. 



I have been eyeing the Chanel perfume for ages now as I am already a fan of the original eau de toilette version as well as the eau tendre, and I finally got round to actually getting it. A fresh, female and flirty (but not sweet) scent that it seems like everyone tends to like. I suggest you go have a sniff at it the next time it crosses your path :) Next I got the Dior Diorskin Nude BB Cream, and boy do I get what the hype's about! I'll do a review on it, but hold on to your horses because this is a knock out! Then as a last minute 'throw it in your bag before its your turn to pay' pick up I found the OPI nail polish in 'Red Lights Ahead..Where?' in a box next to the check out. Hate it when they do that - I always end up buying things just because they're there not because I necessarily want or need them. Luckily this wasn't one of those products, but rather a real home-run that I have been sporting since the moment I got home. A gorgeous coral with hints of red and a name that I happen to love.

I am very satisfied with the three goodies I got, although my bank account might feel otherwise... Anyway, new post will be up in not too long!

Lots of Love,
Em

FOLLOW ME:

3 comments:

Katie said...

I still need to get the dior bb cream! The perfume is so perfect for summer :)! Glad you had a good time at the festival! X

takingkate.blogspot.co.uk

Molly Lyon said...

Dior looooove! Isn't it just the most amazing base ever? I LOVE it so much! Xxx

studentbeauty said...

That perfume girrrrrrrrrl! That's all xxxxx


StudentBeauty

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig