Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Skin Saver



I'm sorry - I've been completely MIA lately, and I don't even have a good excuse for it. I've had enough time, and I even have several posts all ready to go up - so I don't know what my problem has been.. Anyway, I shall try not to forget the fact that I have a blog to update from now on. Deal?

So over to today's post - You see I've had my mind blown away by yet another product. Although this time it was completely unexpected and unintentional. Usually I hear the rave and give in only to realise that yes, the product is good or that there must be something severely wrong with me for hating something that everyone else seems to love (Benefit's They're Real, I'm looking at you..) The story with this was different. I was at my local beauty department store picking up a few things I needed when I was given a few testers as I paid. The testers you may wonder, were of a new cleansing series from Kanebo Sensai. My initial thought when I saw the label was ' Ouch. Why did I have to fall in love with one of the world's most expensive cosmetics brands?' Luckily I came to my senses and realised that I was thinking about Shiseido and that that was the brand that would have killed me with its pries.The two products I have tried are actually priced fairly reasonable...if you compare them to other high end skincare products. 

Once my teeny tiny testers were about to run out (after over 2 weeks daily use - I was shocked by how long they lasted!) I decided to purchase the full size version of the cleanser at the duty free on my way back from Colombia. When I got the testers I received a make-up remover and a cleansing soap. Kanebo Sensai Silky Purifying Cleansing Milk and Kanebo Sensai Silky Purifying Creamy Soap. The latter has proven to be revolutionary good leaving me with better looking skin than I've had in ages. It feels and looks smooth, I haven't had any big break-outs since, only the occasional mini spots, but they've all disappeared in about a day or so. I feel like £34 was a well worth it price to pay for nice skin, and the more I think about it the more I want to get the make-up remover too.. whops.

If you ever come across these beauties at a counter or a shop, then do ask for a sample as they might blow your mind too :) And for reference I have normal to combination skin and the products are said to be for dry to combination skin.

Also just want to say thank you to everyone who has been following me lately - I really appreciate it! And if you don't follow me already you can click here to get to my Bloglovin' and you won't miss a post :)

Lots of Love,
Em


FOLLOW ME:

2 comments:

Mother Daughter Dairies said...

Lovely! I am about to follow you. Maybe you could head over to my blog and follow me too? PS- I love your design!!
www.charlyb128.blogspot.com

Becky Fearn said...

Wish it wasn't so expensive but this sounds lovely :)

beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

B xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig