Sunday, May 19, 2013

Liebster Award Nominees!

The lovely Loubna over at becausebeautryisrawandwild nominated me for the Liebster Award which apparently is an award passed on from blogger to blogger. I think the idea is great and really appreciated the nomination! Loubna gave me a few questions to answer so I will go ahead and do that, and then I will announce the blogs I nominate at the end of the post along with the questions I have for them :)

Here comes her questions:



What is your favorite color?
I think I would have to say blue! Although I love pretty much all colours.


Where is the most incredible place you have been to?
It is a tie between the Amazon Jungle and Zanzibar in Tanzania. Two very different places but oh so beautyful!

Do you have any pet?
No I don't but I have had hamsters and rabbits in the past and I would love  to get a dog! Haha :)

What made you choose blogging?
The opportunity to express myself and write about my passions without necessarily boring my friends to death, haha. Also the incredible community that blogging creates! The amazing people I have come to know are some that I would never have gotten to know without my blog. 

What is your favorite perfume?
There is no doubt on this one, Chanel Chance! I love the Eau de Toilett and Eau Tendre, but recently had a sniff at the Eau Fresh and fell head over heels for it... Just smell them, they are incredible!

Where do you like to see yourself in ten years?
I would like to see myself living in a big city, hopefully working within the promotion/communication part of the fashion industry, and as a freelance make-up artist. Maybe I will be writing this blog even then!  I beg that I will love what I do and that it challenges me, teaches me and inspires me. As for love and family and all that, I just hope I am happy with whomever surrounds me.

What is your favorite TV show ?
Oh..this is a toughie! I am a TV show junkie, I watch waaaay too many and get far to addicted. But I think that right now my favourite is Suits - I can't wait for season 3 to start in June! I might do a post on my top TV shows someday soon, just to share the love your know? 

What is your favorite Makeup brand?
I don't really have a favourite, I like so many, but from the high street I love Rimmel and Revlon a lot at the moment, and my MAC eyeshadows and lipsticks are almost always included in my make-up routines!

What is your morning skincare routine?
I use the foaming cleanser from a scandinavian brand called ACO Spotless, then I spray some of La Roche-Posay's Thermal Spring Water  all over my face and neck. For moisturiser I am currently using La Roche Posay's Effaclar Duo  and the ACO Spotless Oil Free Matifying Daily Moisturiser which are both brilliant for someone with an oily T-Zone prone to breakouts!

What is your favorite foundation ?
Right now it is Revlon Nearly Naked! 

What is your favorite song ?
Laura Palmer by Bastille! The music video is a bit odd, but the song is incredible!



Now, over to the 11 blogs I nominate!
The criteria is that the blogs nominated has to have less than 200 followers as this is an award that helps smaller blogs grow :) We all nominate 11 blogs, and give them 11 questions to answer and so is goes on!


And the 11 questions I have for you are:

Why did you start blogging?
What is your favourite spring/summer nail colour?
What is your favourite piece of clothing?
If you had to choose only one makeup product to use for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Where do you see yourself in a year?
What is your "life motto"?
Who do you get your fashion or beauty inspiration from?
When did your beauty/fashion interest start?
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and what kind of "housing" would you want?
What is your dream job?
Can you describe yourself/your life in 3 words?

Once you get around to answering them, I would love it if you'd let me know, either here or on Twitter

Lots of Love,
Em


FOLLOW ME:
Twitter - Pinterest - Bloglovin - Instagram - Polyvore - Keek - Youtube
Ps: If you fancy watching me do a challenge click HERE

2 comments:

Yinyin said...

Ahh I love Laura Palmer too! Have you got Bastille's album?
Yinyin xx
YinyinLoves

Unknown said...

I have and I love it!! Ahhh they are one of my favourite bands of all time! x :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig