Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Blue Crop

Now a days I long for summer and the end of exams more than words can express. I therefore end up spending too musch time on planning blogposts, taking OOTD pictures, hang out on Twitter, Instagram, various blogs and YouTube...not good. Exams start next thursday which means I need to focus on studying, but it is just do boring! I really sympathise with all of you who are also preparing for or are in the middle of exams!

Anyways, despite the temperature still being quite low-ish (10 degrees isn't really anything to brag about in the middle of April..) I have whacked out my cropped tops and short skirts! Obviously still wearing them tights but you know, it still counts! Right?


The other day I was sporting a fairly new, blue cropped top by New Look together with a black pencil skirt in cotton from Monki and some bangles from around the world - literally. The top has a gorgeous texture/print in the fabric that reminds me a little of aztec pattern but it just gives the top more dimension and a little somethin' somethin'. I really think New Look  does have a few gems in stock this year and they have stepped it up a notch with their collections which gives them a humongous thumbs up from me at least!





What do you bring out from your closet to prepare for the warmer months?
Let me know in the comments! :)

Lots of Love,

Em


FOLLOW ME:
Twitter - Pinterest - Bloglovin - Instagram - Polyvore - Keek - Youtube
Ps: If you fancy watching me do a challenge click HERE

5 comments:

amalie said...

veldig fin top emilie!
xx

Marit said...

her i Washington har me over 20 grader og sol og me kose oss ute i skjorts og tskjorta!! Heerlig:)
Miss you<3

Unknown said...

Åh Takk!!! :D x

Unknown said...

Neii?? ÅÅh eg e misunneliig!!! Savne deg og!! <3
xx

Unknown said...

Aw, thank you sweetie! I'll head over and have a look:)

xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig