Friday, March 08, 2013

Spring is back

spring is back



Lace shirt / Abercrombie & Fitch floral jeans / Giuseppe Zanotti platform high heels / Ray-Ban black optical

I know I've been a horrible blogger the past few weeks, and to be honest I have no other excuse than that I have had no inspiration at all. However I am back with some loaded batteries - the spring sun is a charger for more than solar panels! Next week I am off to England (London, Manchester and Leeds) for a week to visit some universities, see my aunt, uncle and cousin(s) and of course - do some shopping! Spring is coming at full speed and I believe it is time to bring out those lovely florals and pretty colours. I don't know about you, but I cannot wait to finally slip on a pretty dress wthout worrying about wearing thick, itchy woolen tights that does not match. So, in the time of spring I made a little outfit on my ployvore account that I would love to wear once the temperature rises. If you are interested in checking out a few more of the sets I have created then follow the link above, or the one below and you will be lead straight to my profile :)

If you are a polyvore user too, then please leave your link below so that we can all inspire and get inspired by each other's great sets! Let's face this new season in style, shall we? 


- Em



FOLLOW ME:


No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig