Monday, February 18, 2013

Peach Diaquiri



From right to leftEssie - All In One Base, Essie - Peach Daiquiri, Seche Vite - Dry Fast Top Coat.


So I am back with, surprise surprise , not another review! I am simply sharing what my nails looked like a few days ago, as I love knowing which colours other people wear on their nails I thought I might share what I use myself. In this case Essie's peach daiquiri :) I love this peachy, orange, coral colour - especially in the spring and summer time and that time is approaching quickly so let's prep for it with beauties such as this! I won't go into detail about how many strokes I did on each nail but I did one coat of the base, two of the colour and one of the top coat. This lasted me well over four days before it started to work some serious chipping. But four days is good right?

I think this is one of my favourite Essie colours, but I wonder, what is yours? I would love to find some new nail polish treasures so feel free to share your favourites in the comments:)

Talk to you guys soon!

-Em

FOLLOW ME:

No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig