Monday, December 24, 2012

oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

(Before you say I've failed at posting 12 posts - I haven't, I just decided to put up the last post tomorrow showing you some of tonight's celebration, and considering tomorrow is the actual christmas day I consider it ok :))

Our Christmas tree is all decorated an pretty looking now, so I though that although it is not beauty as in makeup/hair it is still beauty as in decorating so that is why I'm showing you our tree :) 

There is not really too much more to say when it comes to talking about christmas decorations therefore I will just leave you with some pictures, but before I leave the internet for the day and celebrate this day with my family, I want to wish you a very merry Christmas and I hope you have a peaceful, happy and loving day together with all those you love.












 - Em


FOLLOW ME:

Twitter - Pinterest - Bloglovin - Instagram (under the username emyly95)



No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig