Friday, December 21, 2012

Love Actually





So I have to admit that I am not very surprised that we are all still very much alive and that the earth seems to be doing very well even though the Mayas predicted differently.. Well mayas, there you have it - you were wrong I'm afraid, the world did not end.

I know this is unacceptably late for a post to be up, but to be honest I had no blimey clue of what to write. I guess it's called writer's block, but I'm not really a writer so I'm not sure it technically counts for me. Now, enough of the nonsense! I wanted to share my top 5 Christmas movies! As the holidays are here and most of us are out of school/work etc. it is always nice to cuddle up inside with a nice hot drink and a movie, not to mention watching movies is a huge part of the Christmas holiday for many of us :) I myself have a few "faves", and here are 5:


1) Home Alone 1 and 2 - I'll count these as one, although really they're two, but who's counting right?

They are basically the funniest, most festive, most entertaining Christmas movies there is!

2) How the Grinch stole Christmas - I mean who doesn't love this movie? Cute people with crazy hair and a creepy, hairy, green man who is looking for a friend..It always gets me in a good mood :)

3) Love Actually - Cheesy? Yes. Christmassy? Yes. Cute? Yes. Romantic? Yes. Do I need to say anymore?

4) The Polar Express - All about believing in Santa - I love that.

5) The Santa Clause 2 - Although it is childish I very much enjoy it. It gives me a festive feeling!

I also love the programs and movies the show on TV but they are mainly short films/cartoons + my number one favourite: "Tre nøtter til Askepott" which only fellow Norwegians will know. Oh and I do like The Holiday and Christmas in Wonderland, but I was supposed to only write five so those above will do.

I should probably mention that I haven't watched too many christmas movies, so if you have a favourite that I didn't mention then let me know!


- Em


FOLLOW ME:

Twitter - Pinterest - Bloglovin - Instagram (under the username emyly95)

1 comment:

Marit said...

GOD JUL Emilie!! Håpe du får en kjempe fin jul i hjemma i Norge og kosa deg masse med familie og filmer :)
Gla i deg <3
Stor klem fra Marit :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig