Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Eve and Vanilla Candles

Happy Boxing Day/2nd Christmas Day! Thank you all for following me through this December month, putting up with my not so punctual posting. I hope you enjoyed the Twelve Days Of Christmas, and that you had a wonderful December and Christmas Celebration yourself! We have had some very lovely days and I am ready for even more of the Christmas festivities! Anyway here are some of the presents I received.



Makeup bag from Laura Ashley - So much space to use for traveling!! :)



Lemon tea, vanilla scented candles and my favourite perfume: Chanel Chance, Eau Tendre.

You know I love Grey's...:)


 - Em


FOLLOW ME:

Twitter - Pinterest - Bloglovin - Instagram (under the username emyly95)

No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig