Tuesday, November 06, 2012

My Style: Animal Printed Top


Here is a little post on yesterday's outfit - thought I should share it since it features two of my current favourite clothing items. The jeans are the Leigh Skinny Jeans from TopShop and the top is from Urban Outfitters.

I love that these jeans are super skinny but not tight if that makes sense, they are simply amazing! I will definitely get my hands on a few more of these the next time I'm in a TopShop, and I highly reccomend you to try a pair too if you ever get the chance. As for the top - I love the print! And I have to say, Urban Outfitters has become my favourite store...it's like number 1, right on the top of the list. It is like shopping in a heaven. C'est incroyable!

Ok, now I will leave before I try writing any other languages...


What is your favourite place to shop?

- Em



FOLLOW ME:

Twitter - Pinterest - Bloglovin - Instagram (under the username emyly95)

No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig