Wednesday, September 05, 2012

BEAUTY RECCOMENDATION: Origins Drink Up Intesive moisturizing mask

Hello!

So as I said when I started my "new" blog, I will focus on fashion, beauty, travel and yeah..mainly that :) And well, today's post is definitely a beauty-related one. I am over the average interested in beauty and make-up and also in skin-care, so therefore I wanted to share one of my favourite face masks with you all!

Origins Drink Up Intensive
An overnight mask to quench skins thirst





Before...

After...


I know I showed the product on my hand in the last two pictures while really it is for the face, but I was wearing make-up so I couldn't put it on my face at that moment :) But still, you see how smooth it makes my skin look compared to the "before" picture!

I love this moisturizing mask just like so many other beauty bloggers/vloggers/gurus do! It is amazing for those nights where your skin looks and feels dull and dry. You simply massage a generous amount into your skin and pat off the excess product gently with a tissue paper. Then just go to bed (your skin is supposed to feel a teeny bit "sticky"/thick (it's a pretty thick product) so don't remove all  of the product, some of it is supposed to still be left on the skin for the mask to be able to properly do its job :)

Oh and the smell! It smells like the best mixture of citrus fruits and apricots! So fresh, summery and clean - it's like happiness in a tube :)

So I hope you liked this kind of post because I loved writing it and I know there will be more in the future (unless all of you hate it). 

If you're interested you can get it here for $16/$23 (depending on the size) and I know you can get origins products at KICKS stores in Norway and at John Lewis in London (and probably in any cosmetics store that sells high-end skincare products)

Do you think you'll try this out? Or have you already? If so, let me know what you think of it, I'd love to hear your opinions! :)

Toodles!

- Em


FOLLOW ME:
Twitter - Pinterest - Bloglovin - Instagram (under the username emyly95)
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig