Tuesday, August 28, 2012

LRB : Little Red Bag

Hello lovelies!

We all hear about the "little black dress" or the "little black bag", but today I wanted to share another twist: the little red bag!

Recently I bought a black little bag that unfortunately got broken only a few days after I got it, so I went back to the store and exchanged it for a new one. Well it was just my luck that they didn't have any left, but they did however have it in red so I thought "why not?" and got it. And guess what? It has now become my favourite! The size, colour, material and design is perfect! It might be worth mentioning that it is from H&M, but I have this thing where I hate spending tons of money on bags so why not get  a cheap one that will last me for long enough to get sick of it, but when I do it's no shame getting a new one! Anyway, lets get on to what it looks like!













From H&M for 149NOK /$25,5


Personally I think bags and other accessories work their best when they are colourful! They can help bring life to an otherwise simple and plain outfit, give it that extra "pop". Even though autumn is approaching with its earthy colour trends, I wil keep supporting colours, just because it can make those grey autumn days a little bit brighter!

What do you think about bright coloured accessories? 


See you all soon!

- Em


FOLLOW ME:
Twitter - Pinterest - Bloglovin - Instagram (under the username emyly95)

No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig