Friday, August 31, 2012

FASHION OBSESSION!

Hello!

So since I am a little fashion geek I thought I would share one of my current obsessions in fashion:

The High-Low Skirts & Dresses

I don't have many clothing items of this kind yet, but I haven't found a ton of them lately since the new autumn collections have started arriving. However I did get ahold of this beauty which happens to be in my favourite autumn colour:

High- Low dress from Gina Tricot in a wine-red colour




WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS STYLE? LIKE IT OR NOT?


Have a great night!


- Em


PS: I am aware that these photos are edited a bit differently, making the colours appear a bit off but bear with me, I've only just started getting into the whole "edit your pictures" thing :)



FOLLOW ME:
Twitter - Pinterest - Bloglovin - Instagram (under the username emyly95)


No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig