Monday, August 06, 2012

Change Of Blogname

Hello everyone, I'm back in Norway and I thought it was about time I changed my blogname considering I no longer live in Colombia.. Coming back to Norway feels sort of strange but still, home is home!

Now, over to the title - My new blogname! I decided to change it to someoneinthecorner.blogspot.com as I thought that was a good name for a blog that will contain posts related to Fashion, Beauty(makeup/hair etc...) and Travelling (and maybe music?). At least that's what it's main focus will be :) There will of course be some more personal posts in between but I don't want my blog to be all "look what I did today" "look at my food" etc. Instead there will be reviews, outfits, tips/tricks, reccomendations and pictures to go with it all! I've thought about putting up some "stories"(in the lack of a better word) from my life which I though could be interesting, but again I wat to keep this blog a little bit less in the middle of everything - just keep it as a fun hobby where I can express myself within areas and topics that I enjoy :)

If you think this sounds good then feel free to keep following my blogging or if you haven't already you can follow me here on blogspot by clicking the "follow" button on the left side (using a google account) or on bloglovin (link to my blog on bloglovin on the right side).


I hope you'll want to keep hanging out at my blog!




Talk to you all soon on my new blog!

- Em

PS: I don't know why, but for some reason my blog is saved as someoneinthecorner.blogspot.se on bloglovin, and here it appears as ...bloglspot.no but search for someoneinthecorner.blogspot.com and it will show up :)

2 comments:

Rebekka said...

I can't wait to read more!
Love your blog, and miss u much <3

anaspul said...

Love the new name!! :D

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig